Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog Update...

Hello all, just wanted to give everyone a little update. The blog has been on hiatus the last few days & unfortunately will be until Saturday. Life has become VERY hectic this week.

I have about 7 custom orders right now (no I'm not kidding), family coming in, cleaning to do, baking to accomplish, gifts yet to be completed, and work.... Not too mention that my 84 yr. old grandmother took a spill on a concrete sidewalk last night! We took her to the ER & she has a HUGE lump on her head, a banged up wrist (no fracture thankfully), & a dislocated left knee prosthetic (she has had her right knee replaced twice & her left already done once). She is a trooper though!

I will be back on schedule with the Featured Seller blog on Saturday...with a vengeance! ;) I am going to (hopefully) featuring around 10 Etsy sellers. Showing my favorite item from each of their shops...in hopes that this will make up for my absence.

Well, it is WAY past my bedtime & their are doctors visits in the early morning & holiday mailings that go out as well. Time to catch some zzzz's. Thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment