Monday, December 14, 2009

While I Was Doing My Christmas Shopping

I have been doing a lot of online browsing on Etsy this weekend, as I am still in search of the perfect Christmas presents (of course I am STILL stumped on my dad). I thought I would share a few random favorites of mine from the past few days...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have been on the hunt for some great artwork or photography for Susan (my older sis) and Todd (her husband). While I chose a different print, this one caught my eye.
'Turning Leaves and Streetlight' by PrintsByMRB is a refreshing block print. This piece would go great in any living room or office!



Turning Leaves and Streetlight Block Print ($20)
* PrintsByMRB also specializes in block printed cards, gift tags, & bookplates.
=========================================
I am a crocheter by nature. I have tried knitting, & I just couldn't pick up the swing of it. While I love my work ;) I also enjoy the patterns that can come out of knitting. Here is one that I stumbled upon while doing some promoting this weekend.
Tessacotton has some great neck warmers ranging from Victorian to modern, and in lots of great color variations! The coal cowl will keep your neck & your face snuggly warm, plus charcoal is a very "in" color this season!



Hand knit Coal Cowl ($19)
*Tessacotton has many more great neck warmers in stock!
========================================

One recurring trend that I absolutely LOVE is the clutch. So classy...so elegant...so vintage...so black & white movie! Unfortunately for me, you can't carry very much in these little lovelys. My bags (yes BAGS) are usually huge & stuffed to the gills with absolutely everything that I will need for my day...snacks, over sized wallet, phone, keys, planner, notebook, pens, etc!
Katazyna has several hand felted purses, but her milk chocolate ruffle clutch is gorgeous!
Perfect for any holiday party!

Felted Ruffle Clutch ($30)
*Katazyna carries hats, purses, & headbands.

=======================================
On the hunt for some clippies & hair pins for my nieces I stumbled across these colorful numbers.
Emariecreations has come up with some great bobby pins in fun stripe colors!


Fun Stripe Bobby Pins ($4.50)
*Emariecreations carries a full line of polymer clay ornaments, charms, magnets, and jewelry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
December Blog Giveaway:
Baby Gift Set Giveaway
Drawing December 31st, 2009

Shop Announcements:
If you are a follower of the blog & make a purchase by December 20th, 2009...
you will receive 10% off your purchase (minus shipping)!
Just enter "Blogger-riffic Deal" in the message to seller box.
I will refund you via paypal.
Happy Holidays From
NUTSHELL FARMS!








2 comments:

  1. ooh.. Great finds~
    Affordable too! I will take a peak at their shops!
    Thanks for posting~

    ReplyDelete