Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For the Younger Crowd!


I am still running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Still searching for some last minute gifts for people! Still trying to fill orders! The 3 hours of sleep a night every night is starting to catch up with me...hopefully tonight I will make it to bed before midnight.
While I was looking around Etsy for some gifts for my nephew, here is what I stumbled upon.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LastLeafDesign has some adorable onesies left (limited sizes available). The Cloud Monster is by far my favorite, and at $10 plus FREE SHIPPING....how can you pass this one up?



============================
How about a cute little plushie? Divababy's adorable little scottie dog will be a new favorite for any kiddie to toddle around with. At $8, this is our STEAL OF THE DAY!



============================
I was browsing the Felt Food Section, and here are some of my faves:

PickleThings's attention to detail is what caught my eye, check out this sandwich.




Ham & Cheese Sandwich ($18)


Who could resist jdensing's Sushi Rolls?




Sushi Rolls & Chopsticks ($9)
===========================
There are always great stocking stuffers @ Nutshell Farms ;)
Here is our favorite:





Jack Frost Button Booties ($7)
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! Great items! I love the sushi & chop sticks! Adorable. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete