Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About the Delay...

Sorry I have been MIA for so long! Life has literally gotten away from me. I just wanted to write up a quick note to all that have been waiting so patiently! :) I will be back up into the swing of things within the next couple days. I am not going to even go into all the craziness that has previously ensued...yikes. I DID do the drawing...now I'm going to post it! ;) I decided to draw two names....drum roll please?!?!?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
DECEMBER BLOG GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!
JacBer Kitsch (blog follower winner)
luvingmyson (purchase from the shop winner)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you are a winner, please e-mail me @ nutshellfarms@live.com or feel free to convo me through the shop on Etsy. If I don't hear from you by the weekend, I will send out a little convo myself. Thanks again, and more blogs to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. from what i read so far you have been through alot!! i hope all is well now.. look forward to your posts in the future...take care of yourself and thanks for following my blog too. your blog is beautiful;-)


    BE Well,

    Ny

    ReplyDelete