Monday, October 12, 2009

The Swing of Things...

I can't believe it is October already! :) Ohio autumn has been surprising this year so far. Unlike last year (when it was 80 most days) it has been cold, rainy, and delightful! :) I LOVE AUTUMN! It is definately my favorite time of year.

So far, the shop has been slow...but I must admit that I have been slacking a bit and not really pushing it much. The last few weeks have been super hecitc, and I just haven't had time to really push it forward. I am going to be doing a couple craft fairs before Christmas, and I'm really excited for that! :) I just want to get my name out there, and really show people what I can do!

I just made 20 lbs worth of blueberry-lime jam. I also have been working like mad on some cowls/gloves/scarves. I am going to be working on some more crochet baby blankets, and I am ready to try out some new baby bootie crochet patterns that I have. They are super cute, and I'm ready to put them together! :)

I also have some AMAZING fabric, and will be pumping out some crib quilts as well! I am so excited to get started on these, as the fabric is super cute!

Well, enough of this nonsense...it's time to get back to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment