Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Slow Motion

Things have been really doing well with the shop. I have sold out of baby booties (one of my newest items). I just can't keep them in stock. Jeff believes it is because I have them priced too low. I think it is because they are super cute, at a wonderful price. I know some people are trying to sell theirs for $20 or so/pair...that to me is just COMPLETELY ridiculous for baby booties! :) I'm a frugle person though! I also know how quickly little ones feet grow...so there is just no way spending that much on booties is feasible. I will be offering some organic cotton booties sometime soon, which will be more expensive (due to the price of yarn).

Other than that, I have just been working away at creating new products, trying to study for school, and falling a bit behind on my cleaning...yikes! :) I am also trying to get everything in order for craft shows for this December, as well as figuring out packaging for the items I am selling as well. SO MUCH!!! AHHHH! I think I am running myself a little thin lately as I have come down with a cold, AND have been yucky sick the last two days. It doesn't help any that my immune system is a litte down right now, but then to run myself ragged isn't helping any either! :)

Well, I should be off...no time to waste! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment