Monday, March 30, 2009

The times they are a changin'

I realized today (not that I didn't know how old I was getting) that I am going to be 27 this year...in a few weeks to be exact! Jeff will be turning 30 on Thursday of this week...I remember when we first met...we were just KIDS! lol...well, maybe not kids. Time sure does fly by, and I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of years. I think this is going to be a very adventurous time for us, and I can't wait. I am in better spirits for today, never know what the rest of the day will bring. I'm still feeling quite anti-social, and leaving the house has been limited to things that I HAVE to do. I return to work tomorrow, and I'm fairly anxious. I think I'm just not ready to have to deal with people, and their questions. I'm a really private person when it comes to the really intimate details of my life, I'm not a "sharer".
It's a very sunny Monday, and I think that it is time to get my day started and do something of importance...you know...laundry, chopping wood, cleaning house, etc....BLAH! :) It has to get done though!

No comments:

Post a Comment