Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 101 in 1001 days list

So I was browsing around at other peoples blog lists, and I came across the Day Zero project. I looked through the website, and I decided to start my own list. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated and on track with things that I want to accomplish. Sort of like a HUGE to-do list. I am a perpetual list maker...maybe if I can finish even 90% of the things on this list...it will make a dent in my life-long goals! :) HA! I have just realized that in the last few years I have stopped pursuing some things that were once an important goal of mine...kind of getting lost in the shuffle of "real life". I am planning on printing off a master copy, and posting it somewhere that I will look at it everyday in order to keep on track with this thing. Well, I will keep updates on here about my progress in this little endeavour. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment