Friday, November 13, 2009

Upcoming Events!!

The holidays are right around the corner!! I even have a countdown going on my calender until craft shows...just to keep me motivated & on track. I am definately going to have to be productive as I have had a completely blah morning!

So on the holiday front: new items coming soon to the shop!!! :) YEAH! With Christmas just around the corner I am going to be putting up a limited amount of x-mas inspired items. I will also be participating in the "Cyber Monday" craziness. I have yet to decide if I want to do the madness that is Black Friday...I'm leaning towards no, unless my mother talks me into in again this year. I really don't have anything that I HAVE to get that I am willing to put up with the nuts-ness for.

On Cyber Monday I will be offering discounts (yet to be determined). I need to look at inventory and then a few days before I will advertise the items and the discounts that will be available for this one day only sale. I'm really excited as this is my very first holiday in an open store! :) YEAH again!

I am also working out the details of the craft show, and piecing things together to make sure I have enough items. I'm excited for this as well. It will be in the Kissel Building in West Unity, Ohio on Dec. 5th. I will also send out details in a couple weeks about this event, and then post again as a reminder the week of the show. Hope to see you there, or on-line Cyber Monday!

Cheers,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment