Saturday, April 4, 2009

Indulging my passion...

I am going to be starting my own profile on Etsy.com It is about time that I started getting paid for my crafts, art, and treats! :) I am excited because not only is this something that I have wanted to do for a LONG time, but it is also something on my 101 list.

I have started some of the other things on the list...I have already lost 4 pounds!!! YEAH! I am working out almost everyday, I had to take off yesterday because I was so sore from chopping firewood...yes you read me correctly! :)
We put in a wood burning stove this last winter, and I would recommend it to ANY homeowner. It saved us a bundle on our gas heat bill this year already! So now we have a huge pile of wood for next winter that still needs to be chopped into more manageable pieces for the stove...then stacked. As soon as all that gets finished, then I can start to clean up the yard.

I am going to be a busy bee for a while. Not to mention that I am "applying" for a babysitting gig for a couple in town. They have a 2 1/2 year old boy, and a newborn. One more thing on my plate for this summer, but I think it will be nice to be at home at night for a change during the summer! :) Well....this will definitely be a busy year I am guessing...GREAT! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment