Sunday, July 25, 2010

And so we move forward...

So I have taken a much longer hiatus than expected...but have managed to fill my time. My mother was recently diagnosed with uterine cancer, and we have been dealing with a total hyterectomy, and now the beginnings of chemo. She is a strong woman, and she will get through this.

On to better news...the shops will be back up and running after an almost month of being down. We just needed some time to wrap our heads around what was going on at home. I have been working on the winter 2010 line of cowls and am so excited to be unveiling them in mid-August. There will be loads of new listings coming up once we start back up the shops. We still have a couple pieces from our childrens line from Winter/Christmas 2009. Those items will be listed at a DRASTICALLY reduced price!

We have also been kicking around the idea of creating our own catalog to send out with our packages...something that I wasn't even thinking about until Jeff mentioned it. He has some good ideas every once in a while! ;)

We also have listed our granola and one of our jams...more defiantely coming in the next couple weeks. I love creating new recipes and sharing them with people...now just to get the photos right! lol I have been struggling with my photos for ages, and I just need to buckle down and get them perfected!

Well, that is about all for an update. We will be restarting a featured Etsy seller, and the giveaways...it has just been difficult to keep up with those since the first of the year. Check back for more updates and deals!

CHEERS,

Jess Potts
Nutshell Farms
Hidden Gate Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment